is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Serious infections caused by P. aeruginosa, H. influenzae, E. coli, E. aerogenes, and K. pneumoniaewhen alternative agents are contraindicated.
- Ocular infections with or without steroids (e.g., bacterial conjunctivitis and blepharoconjunctivitis, ophthalmic drops)
- Meningitis (intrathecal route ONLY)
- Prophylaxis of superficial skin infections (topical)
- Irrigation of urinary bladder (adjunctive treatment)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: January 3, 2017
TY - ELEC
T1 - Polymyxin B
ID - 540447
A1 - Dzintars,Kathryn,Pharm.D., BCPS
AU - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
Y1 - 2017/01/03/
BT - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540447/all/Polymyxin_B
PB - The Johns Hopkins University
DB - Pediatrics Central
DP - Unbound Medicine