- Serious infections caused by P. aeruginosa, H. influenzae, E. coli, E. aerogenes, and K. pneumoniaewhen alternative agents are contraindicated.
- Ocular infections with or without steroids (e.g., bacterial conjunctivitis and blepharoconjunctivitis, ophthalmic drops)
- Meningitis (intrathecal route ONLY)
- Prophylaxis of superficial skin infections (topical)
- Irrigation of urinary bladder (adjunctive treatment)
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.
© 2000–2023 Unbound Medicine, Inc. All rights reserved