is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Enteritis (caused by E. coli)
- External auditory canal infections (in combination with neomycin and hydrocortisone)
- Mastoid infections (in combination with neomycin and hydrocortisone)
- Shigella gastroenteritis
- Acute or chronic infections due to sensitive strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Cystic fibrosis
- Disease due to Gram-negative bacteria: Enterobacter aerogenes, E. coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: November 25, 2013
TY - ELEC
T1 - Colistimethate (colistin)
ID - 540140
A1 - Bartlett,John,M.D.
AU - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
Y1 - 2013/11/25/
BT - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540140/all/Colistimethate__colistin_
PB - The Johns Hopkins University
DB - Pediatrics Central
DP - Unbound Medicine