Type your tag names separated by a space and hit enter
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Flavivirus, positive-strand RNA virus.
- Tick-borne encephalitis group
- Two lineages: can only be distinguished by molecular techniques, both capable of causing human infection.
- Powassan virus prototype (POWV lineage 1): enzootic cycle with tick Ixodes cookei and groundhogs or skunks.
- Deer tick virus (DTV, or POWV lineage 2): enzootic cycle between Ixodes scapularis and white-footed mice, same as Lyme disease.