Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Coagulase negative Staphylococci
- Gram-negative bacteria, e.g., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli
- Salmonella spp.
- Streptococci and Enterococci
- Anaerobes rarely associated, more frequent with aortic grafts (and polymicrobial).
- Prevalence of prosthetic vascular graft infection pathogens: