Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- No longer available in the U.S.
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- Acute otitis media
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis secondary bacterial infection of acute bronchitis
- Acute maxillary sinusitis
- Uncomplicated and complicated UTI.
- Community-acquired (CAP) caused by S. pneumoniae or H. influenzae (non-β-lactamase-producing strains only)
- Skin and skin-structure infections (impetigo)