Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Pneumonia, hospital-acquired caused by MRSA, MSSA, and S. pneumoniae.
- Generally reserved for MRSA.
- Community acquired pneumonia caused by S. pneumoniae and MSSA.
- Not a preferred agent for CAP.
- Infections due to vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE), with or without concurrent bacteremia.
- Complicated and uncomplicated skin and skin structure infection including diabetic foot ulcers (without osteomyelitis).
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- Vascular catheter associated sepsis
- Surgical wound infections
- Osteomyelitis, acute (second-line agent)
- Osteomyelitis, chronic (second-line agent)
- Septic arthritis, community-acquired (limited data)
- Hardware associated septic arthritis (limited data)
- Non-tubercular mycobacteria