is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Major human Legionella pathogens:
- Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1, estimated 70-80% of cases
- Legionella micdadei, second most common in U. S.
- Legionella pneumophila other serogroups, 2-6% of cases
- Other Legionella species seen occasionally (see module for details)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: July 30, 2017
TY - ELEC
T1 - Legionnaires' Disease
ID - 540307
A1 - Auwaerter,Paul,M.D.
AU - Bartlett,John,M.D.
Y1 - 2017/07/30/
BT - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540307/all/Legionnaires'_Disease
PB - The Johns Hopkins University
DB - Pediatrics Central
DP - Unbound Medicine