Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Gram positive, facultative anaerobic (or microaerophilic) rod.
- Normal flora of GI/GU tract.
- Produces lactic acid from glycogen providing for a low vaginal pH.
- Species often employed for production of yogurt, cheese, wine and other fermented products.
- Inherently resistant to vancomycin.