Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Anemia secondary to chronic renal failure.
- Anemia secondary to AZT and low erythropoietin levels in HIV-infected pts.
- Anemia secondary to chemotherapy.
- Reduction of allogenic blood transfusion in pts with significant blood loss during surgery.
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- Anemia without correctable cause in HIV-infected pts w/ low erythropoietin levels (< 500 IU/L).