is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Preoperative bowel preparation (with neomycin)
- Syphilis caused by Treponema pallidum (in patients allergic to the penicillins, but azithromycin preferred)
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis and sinusitis
- Acute otitis media and pharyngitis
- Diphtheria infections due to Corynebacterium diphtheriae, as an adjunct to antitoxin
- Intestinal amebiasis caused by Entamoeba histolytica
- Conjunctivitis in the newborn caused by Chlamydia trachomatis
- Legionnaires disease
- Rheumatic fever prophylaxis, also upper respiratory tract infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae (when used concomitantly with adequate sulfonamide dosage), Lower respiratory tract infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes or pneumoniae, listeriosis, skin and soft tissue infections, respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae), erythrasma, acute inflammatory pelvic disease, uncomplicated urethral, endocervical, or rectal infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: March 7, 2019
Dzintars, Kathryn. "Erythromycin." Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, The Johns Hopkins University, 2019. Pediatrics Central, peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540212/all/Erythromycin.
Dzintars K. Erythromycin. Johns Hopkins ABX Guide. The Johns Hopkins University; 2019. https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540212/all/Erythromycin. Accessed November 14, 2019.
Dzintars, K. (2019). Erythromycin. In Johns Hopkins ABX Guide. Available from https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540212/all/Erythromycin
Dzintars K. Erythromycin [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins ABX Guide. The Johns Hopkins University; 2019. [cited 2019 November 14]. Available from: https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540212/all/Erythromycin.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Erythromycin
ID - 540212
A1 - Dzintars,Kathryn,Pharm.D., BCPS
Y1 - 2019/03/07/
BT - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540212/all/Erythromycin
PB - The Johns Hopkins University
DB - Pediatrics Central
DP - Unbound Medicine