Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Single-celled coccidian parasite, first reported causing human disease in 1979.
- Member of family Eimeriidae, sublcass Coccidiasina, subphylum Apicomplexa.
- Other members (13) of Cyclospora found in animals including rodents, vipers.
- 7.7-9.9 µm in diameter in stool appears as sphere with morula within.
- Can be responsible for water- or food-borne outbreaks.