is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Treatment of CMV retinitis in pts with AIDS.
- Treatment of CMV colitis and pneumonitis (efficacy not established).
- Treatment of acyclovir-resistant HSV.
- Treatment of adenovirus infection in severely immune compromised.
- Local injection (plus surgery) in recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (HPV)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --
Last updated: June 3, 2015
TY - ELEC
T1 - Cidofovir
ID - 540126
A1 - Bartlett,John,M.D.
AU - Pham,Paul,Pharm.D.
Y1 - 2015/06/03/
BT - Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
UR - https://peds.unboundmedicine.com/pedscentral/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540126/all/Cidofovir
PB - The Johns Hopkins University
DB - Pediatrics Central
DP - Unbound Medicine