Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Fastidious, facultative anaerobic Gram negative coccobacillus.
- Requires hemin (X factor) for growth but no requirement for NAD (V factor)
- Three types of nutritionally enriched media needed for growth.
- Organism co-localizes with neutrophils and fibrin at the ulcerative stage of disease.
- Specific molecular techniques used to identify likely geographic origin of strains.