Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Lower respiratory tract infections including pneumonia caused by P. aeruginosa and other Pseudomonas spp., H. influenzae, Klebsiella spp., Enterobacter spp., P. mirabilis, E. coli, Serratia spp., and Citrobacter spp.
- Skin and skin-structure infections caused by P. aeruginosa, Klebsiella spp., E. coli,Proteus spp. including P. mirabilisand indole-positive Proteus, Enterobacter spp., and Serratia spp.
- Complicated and uncomplicated urinary tract infections caused by P. aeruginosa,Enterobacter spp., Proteus spp., including P. mirabilis and indole-positive Proteus, Klebsiella spp. and E. coli
- Septicemia caused by P. aeruginosa, Klebsiella spp., H. influenzae, E. coli, and Serratia spp.
- Bone and joint infections caused by P. aeruginosa, Klebsiella spp., and Enterobacter spp.
- Gynecologic infections (endometritis, pelvic cellulitis, and other GYN infections) caused by E. coli
- Intra-abdominal Infections, including peritonitis caused by E. coli, Klebsiella spp., and polymicrobial infections caused by aerobic and anaerobic organisms (in combination with metronidazole)
- Central nervous system infections including meningitis, caused by H. influenzae , N. meningitidis, and P. aeruginosa