Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB)
- Acute maxillary sinusitis
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis due to Streptococcus pyogenes
- Uncomplicated skin and skin-structure infections caused by S. aureus (MSSA) and S. pyogenes.
- Acute otitis media