- Ceftolozane/tazobactam is currently on manufacturer backorder. Per communication from Merck, the drug is not expected to be released until early 2022.
- Alternative therapies for MDR Pseudomonas aeruginosashould be considered.
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI), used in combination with metronidazole
- Complicated urinary tract infections (cUTI), including pyelonephritis
- Hospital-acquired bacterial and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP)
Note: FDA indications for age ≥ 18 yrs
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.