- Treatment of HIV-1 infection in combination with other ARV agents in ART-experienced patients with evidence of HIV replication despite ongoing ART.
- Treatment of HIV-1 infection in combination with other ARV agents in ART-naive patients.
NON-FDA APPROVED USES
- HIV-1 nonoccupational postexposure prophylaxis (nPEP): 400 mg tablet twice daily for 28 days in combination with other antiretrovirals. Therapy should be initiated within 72 hours.
- HIV-1 occupational postexposure prophylaxis (oPEP): 400 mg twice daily for 4 weeks with concomitant emtricitabine/tenofovir. Therapy should be initiated as soon as possible after occupational exposure.
- Substitution for other ARV agents due to drug toxicity or intolerance in pts on a suppressive regimen
There's more to see -- the rest of this topic is available only to subscribers.