is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Treatment of M. tuberculosis including MDR and XDR-TB (in combination with other agents)
- Treatment of MAI and other non-TB mycobacterial infections (in combination with other agents)
- Alternative therapy for treatment of S. pneumoniae and H. influenzae meningitis in patients who have severe penicillin allergies.
- Bone and joint infections
- Intra-abdominal infections in combination with metronidazole
- H. pylori in combination with other agents
- Prophylaxis in neutropenic patients
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --