is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Anthrax due to Bacillus anthracis
- Granuloma inguinale caused by Calymmatobacterium granulomatis
- If PCN allergic
- Psittacosis caused by Chlamydia psittaci
- Relapsing fever caused by Borrelia recurrentis
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae
- Rocky mountain spotted fever (RMSF), typhus, Q fever, rickettsialpox, and tick fevers cased by Rickettsia species.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Trachoma, inclusion conjunctivitis cause by C. trachomatis.
- Gram-negative infections caused by H. ducreyi, Y. pestis, F. tularensis, V. cholerae, C. fetus, Brucella spp., B. bacilliformis, C. granulomatis.
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --