is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Pediatrics Central™ is an all-in-one application that puts valuable medical information, via your mobile device or the web, in the hands of clinicians treating infants, children, and adolescents. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- No longer available in the U.S.
- Also known as cefalotin
- Bone and joint infections
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Surgical prophylaxis (cardiac, gastrointestinal, gynecologic, orthopedic, thoracic, vascular)
- Urinary tract infections
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --